Thunderbolt wipes (80)
Thunderbolt is the next generation of complete all-in-one cleaning and protection system for automobiles. It will do everything from degrease, to removing brake dust, right through to protecting surfaces.
You can use Thunderbolt anywhere & without water!
THUNDERBOLT is a single product to take care of every surface* whether internal or external of your Car, Motorbike, Scooter or any vehicle intended for land, sea or air.
Average product use:
Scooter: 1-2 wipes
Motorcycle: 2-3 wipes
Medium Car: 5-6 wipes.
Product Contents: Premium THUNDERBOLT 80 cloths, 1 Specially designed technical microfibre.
- It cleans, shines and protects all surfaces.
- It saves time, no need to use multiple cleaning products and accessories.
- There is no equipment required. You can use THUNDERBOLT anywhere.
- No risk of scratching or damaging vehicle when used correctly.
- No drying time.
- No need for water, buckets, sponges or jet washer.
- THUNDERBOLT will deposit a Polymer Protective Coating that makes cleaning even easier next time.
- This protective coat is heat resistant, meaning it will not become tacky and go dull like wax can, or smoke and create fumes from hot surfaces.
- Ideal to carry and use with any vehicle when travelling.
What can I use THUNDERBOLT for?
- Removing insect debris.
- Removing tar spots.
- Cleaning white walled tyres.
- Degreasing surfaces, such as engine bays, chains, swingarms and so on.
- Providing a dirt and water repellent layer, which provides increased protection and visibility on wind screen and visors.
- Removing stubborn brake dust deposits from rims without harming the alloy, varnish, or paints.
- Protecting bodywork and other surfaces by depositing an invisible anti-fouling film, providing protection from nature.
- THUNDERBOLT cleans leather & leatherette, without making it slippery.
- You can even clean carpets, other interior textiles and alcantara.
How to use
- Take a THUNDERBOLT cloth from the tub.
- Fold it in half and put it flat on the palm of your hand.
- Caress the surface without rubbing. When the surface becomes slippery, you can slightly increase the pressure if needed.
- Always proceed by small area at a time without scrubbing, move in slight circles. (to prevent swirling)
- The THUNDERBOLT cloth traps the particles while cleaning, and applies a film on the surface to protect it.
- Follow with the THUNDERBOLT Technical Microfibre, making a swift , light circular movement without pressing.
- Our Technical Microfibre is not used to clean, just to finish the surface : the result is brilliant!!
- The swift motion is to create friction which bonds the protective coat to the surface.
In case of wet weather, allow the vehicle to dry somewhat so the powerful THUNDERBOLT solution is not diluted.
Not suitable for use on tyre tread.