Bike-Seal comes in compact, HDPE bottles for easy self-installation. Due to further real world testing to accommodate some larger rear tyres, all Bike-Seal bottles are now 550 ml contents.
Don’t forget our 250 ml bottles can be used for a top-up when replacing a tyre or for small scooters.
Available through a growing network of motorbike dealers, or through Bike-Seal direct, one 550ml bottle will protect one large motorbike (2 tyres), and can readily be carried in a pannier or rucksack for emergencies and peace of mind.
Puncture Prevention Fluid Sealant
These are Demonstration Videos – DO NOT TRY THIS at Home 😉
1. Position wheel valve @ 5 or 7 o’ clock.
2. Remove valve core with supplied cap (retain in safe
place), and deflate tyre fully.
3. Fully extend telescopic tube from cap centre, lengthen using extension for motorbikes, if required. Slide over valve stem.
4. Keep bottle inverted and tubing hose as straight as possible and in line with valve. (Straight line from bottle through valve).
5. Squeeze firmly until required amount is installed.
ALREADY HAVE A PUNCTURE?
Follow these extra simple steps:
1. Insert tyre sealant as per standard instructions.
2. Remove installation hose.
3. Remove offending object if visible (nail etc).
4. Spin wheel so puncture is @ 6 o’ clock, so sealant within can cover the puncture.
5. Re-inflate tyre to recommended tyre pressure.
6. Spin wheel, or ideally go for a short ride to initiate permanent seal.
IT JUST WORKS!!
- One treatment costs no more than the full cost of one tyre repair
Protects tyres for the legal life of the tyre
- Mechanical process NOT a chemical reaction
The mechanical process forms a plug within 2-3 tyre rotations
– Remove hose and bottle. Wipe any spillage with a damp cloth.
– Replace valve core with cap.
– Re-inflate tyre to recommended pressure.
Dealing with a blockage:
1. Remove bottle and hose.
2. Insert SMALL PLASTIC straw into valve to clear.
3. Re-fit hose and bottle, and continue.
SQUEEZE FIRMLY AND STEADILY, NOT TOO AGGRESSIVELY.
- Suitable for both tubeless and tubed tyres
No speed restrictions
- On road and off road
Seals Punctures up to 15mm
Quantity Guide: PER 550ML Bottle
250ml per Motorbike tyre
250 ml per tyre for Cars,Vans
375 ml per tyre for SUV, large van, X5
550ml per tyre for 4×4, L200 pickup, motorhome.
Stop Punctures with Bike Seal tyre puncture prevention